Monday, June 10, 2013

Mystery House Women's Beer Girl B003XQFY0Y

Mystery House Women's Beer Girl Costume, Brown/Green, Medium - 4.6 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


I love the dress
I like the product, It matches the description. Actually I was surprised by quality of dress. I thought it would have been not as good as then the image on web site. But it looks like exactly the picture.Got the same stocking.Looks great on me, I ordered large size I am originally medium size. I recommend you to order exact size you have.Large size is big for me. Delivery was very fast and on time, Great seller. I would recommend them


Good costume but doesn't come with stockings
I liked the costume and it fit well but it didn't come with stockings (the photo makes it seem like it would). Otherwise no complaints!


MORE SUBSTANTIAL THAN MOST
This costume looked the most substantial from others I have looked at. I like the fact that I can cinch it up to give it a more snug fit on my wife's 36A bust. We are into cosplay and this looks like it will be used well beyond October. For Oktoberfest, she will be dressed in this outfit, petticoat and white thigh highs. The petticoat adds nice fluff accentuating her wider bottom with the skirt, and is very short. I'll post an update later.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment