Sunday, June 9, 2013

Heinz Ketchup Dress Adult 4-10 B004UUKUEM

Heinz Ketchup Dress Adult 4-10 - 1.5 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


home made
This costume was clearly home made as the logos were poorly sewn on. It is definitely NOT one size fit all and they should not be advertising it as that. The material is cheap and for "one size fit all" I imagined it more stretchy. Don't buy if you are more than 135 lbs!


Falls apart whilst you wear it
Bought this to wear to school on Halloween. Firstly it is very, very see-through and you can see all of your underwear outlines. It is of terrible quality, as the material is similar to stocking/pantyhose it started to 'ladder' as my day went on. I wore this to school on Halloween and ended up having to excuse myself from class so I could go to the bathroom and rub glue all over it so I would still have a dress left by the ended of the day!

Don't waste your money on it. I could barely even wear it once before it disintegrated.


Not worth it
My friend and I bought this and the mustard costume thinking it was such a cute idea and affordable but the dresses and the fabric were so cheaply made that it ripped the night that we wore it.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment