Very Versatile!
I like this dress because it can be used for more than one costume! I can use this costume for a vampire, or a dark, yet elegant witch. Or I can change the hat, add a few gears and presto, I have an awesome steampunk dress! I hate buying a costume, and having to be the same thing year after year, or even from 1 party to the next. With this dress I can add a few accessories and have a completely new costume. All you need for a witch costume is a awesome hat and pointy toed shoes! With the dress being mostly black I can incorporate other colors that coordinate with the maroon color down the middle. Deep green, gold, or fall colors work great! Also I can add a bold witch hat that matches the color panel and make the costume really pop! I enjoy adding a few custom touches to make my costume unique and this is a great base piece.
Arms weren't the problem, the bodice runs small.
I'm 5'2" tall, about 115lbs, and a size 34B bra. I have a petite, athletic build. I wear a size 4 dress and size 3-5 jeans. I had no issue with the arms of this costume. They were snug but, not constricting. The waist fit great also. The bodice or torso of the dress was what I had an issue with. I could only zip it up about 1/2 way. I returned it and was fully refunded. I then ordered a meduim and found it to be way too big in the bodice. I'm going to have a local shop alter the back zipper for a snug fit.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment