Friday, June 21, 2013

Forum Novelties Roaring 20's Flapper B002UG12KO

Forum Novelties Roaring 20's Flapper Dress and Headband, Black, X-Large - 4.1 out of 5 stars from 42 customer reviews


Sizing is off...
The outfit its self is very cute. The sizing is horrible. I wear a size 16 in womens. So I ordered an XL (14-18). When I tried it on it just flooded my body. It was huge. I finally found the same dress at a halloween shop locally and tried on the Large that fit like a glove.


flapper has flipped
Ad says this fits a 14 to 18 and it really does. Looks good. Make a note of the length on the model. This dress is short.


Better than expected
Great fit and better quality than i expected. I bought the XS, which fits size 2-6. I am a size 2, and it fits perfectly. I think it might be a bit snug on anyone bigger. The head piece is not what I expected. I thought the feather would be attached to the headband, but they are 2 separate pieces. Not sure if it will stay in place through a night of dancing.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment