So Awesome!
I finally decided I wanted to be as comfortable as possible this Halloween, so I wanted to be a fairy godmother! This costume looked really well put together online, so I took a chance a bought it. It arrived quickly and I was so happy when I opened the box. The costume was so much better than I had pictured. It's very well made and totally cute. Only thing I would say is it wasn't quite as big as I would have liked, but regardless, I will be a very fancy fairy god mother this year! haha
Very nice costume!
This item was well made, using good quality fabric. Not sure if it would fit that uppermost size range. Very pleased. It's infinately better than I could have sewed. Felt the cape could be just a bit longer.
Bow is disappointing
The costume is nice but very disappointed with the bow. It looks nothing like the picture; floppy, unstructured, and cheap looking.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment