Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dorothy Costume Plus Size Adult B00411BXH8

Dorothy Costume Plus Size Adult - 1.5 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


not flattering
I am a size 12, but decided to purchase the plus size costume based on the reviews of the regular running small. This costume was not comfortable and was not flattering. The waist of the dress was elastic and "fell" nowhere near my waist. It was more like at the bottom of my bra. If you have a larger chest, forget about it. The picture is very deceiving.


One Disappointed Dorothy
I ordered this costume to wear to a costume party for a friend's October birthday. The costume arrived in a timely manner, but that is about the only positive thing I can say about it. The costume didn't match the picture online or on the packaging. It said it came with hair ribbons. In the picture on the packaging the model is wearing two blue hair ribbons, the costume that arrived had a headband with a blue and white checkered bow. In the picture on the packaging, Dorothy's checkered apron has a large front panel, not true of the costume that I received. The costume was also supposed to have a lace trim along the bottom and instead it had cheap netting petticoats. Finally, the costume was supposed to be plus sized, and while it had a plus size tag in it, the dress was smaller than I had anticipated. Needless to say, I will be returning the costume.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment