super cute but see through
This costume is super cute but it is super see through. Make sure you have a slip to go under it.
Adult Tinkerbell costume
I ordered this costume for my college aged daughter and we were both pleased that it was not skimpy, was an appropriate length and she was able to wear it to work the night of Halloween and surprise her co-workers and customers.They loved it!!!It was only available in one size but since it was gathered through the bodice I imagine it would fit many sizes of women.Very cute product!
one star is too high of a rating
Poor quality. I wore it last week for the first time for a work presentstion/skit and in less than 2 hours the costume had runs up the front/side of the dress and the sleeve tore. I was very disaapointed in it. And can not wear it again. A lot of money for only 2 hours of wear. One star is even too much.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment