Sunday, June 9, 2013

DC Comics Women's Green Lantern B00505DUW0

DC Comics Women's Green Lantern T-Shirt With Eye Mask And Ring, Green, Medium - 2.5 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


NOT AS ADVERTISED!
I guess that it is true when you say "you get what you pay for". Issue #1 - Shirt is advertised as 100% polyester. The shirt I received is 100% cotton. Issue #2 - Women's style t-shirt with green lantern print. Not true, it is an iron on decal. Issue #3 - Easy care polyester is machine washable. Again, the shirt is not polyester and it is an iron on decal, which means it can shrink and can never go in the dryer. I understand that they do not advertise anything about dryer, but "easy care" is an an understatement. Issue #4 - The Mask! The mask that I received is way to small for an adult to wear. The band stretches around your head just fine, but the mask does not fit comfortably over your eyes. Am I supposed to soak it in hot water and fit it to my face like you do with mouth guards to get it to fit like advertised on your model? I gave this seller 2 stars instead of 0 because the ring fits an adult finger, definitely my middle finger though! And the order was shipped in a...


Shirt is accurate to the description
I really like this shirt but the mask is uncomfortable to wear and the ring is far to big for my finger. The mask is amiable enough to be cut and be fixed but I am disappointed that I have to do this in the first place.


Product was defective
The shirt had a hole in the top but the company was quick to resend another one but it also had a hole in it :( Not blaming the company but just sad because I needed it for a birthday theme party.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment