Saturday, June 15, 2013

Corpse Bride Petite Adult Costume B0012XGIPK

Corpse Bride Petite Adult Costume Size One-Size - 3.7 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Looked like the picture
Dress looked just like the picture, and when I thought that I hadn't recieved the vail the company responded almost instantly, but I found it wrapped up in side the dress anyway. The only bad thing was that it is supposed to fit up to a size 12, and it fit me perfect and I'm way less than a size 12, and my boobs stretched out the material so that it ripped a little, so I wouldn't recommend it for the sizes it suggests. Smaller busted would probably be better, and pants size bigger than a 5 by much might be tight.


good
Its goog but neds to have something to hold the hands, otherwise the covers fold back.

recomended and good quality.


too small
well i bought this costume for my 9 yr old daughter and it was too small if you are a size 0 it will be perfect but she is a size 7 so good luck quality not the best either not too impressed


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment