Monday, June 17, 2013

Cleopatra Queen of the Nile B003A895EQ

Cleopatra Queen of the Nile Adult Halloween Costume Size Standard - 2.8 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Only in a pinch
This costume was extremely poor quality and see thru. I doctored it to work because I was out of options. I bought a pharaoh costume for my husband at the same price and his was much better quality. I didn't expect movie special effects but this was almost a waste of time. The headband was too small and the snake broke off as I tried it on out of the box. Save your money!


Came damaged and stained
Straight out of the package the outfit came with three brown stains on the front and a tear. When my daughter tried it on the rip went up the front of the dress. It was obviously used and sent to me. Gross and cheap.


Cleopatra Queen of the Nile Adult Halloween Costume Size Standard
I see people saying "save your money" and "it's too see-through". I read somewhere that the Pharaohs loved sheer clothing as it represented wealth and a royal status, plus they were living in a scorching desert, so anything thicker would be unthinkable. All you need to wear underneath this wonderful, costume-quality dress is a bra and a mini-skirt slip and you're good to go. I love it and find it gorgeous! Definitely not a waste of money if you love all things Egypt!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment