Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Charades Women's Colonial Lady Full B0042GNH9Y

Charades Women's Colonial Lady Full Length Dress, Navy/White, X-Large - 3.5 out of 5 stars from 4 customer reviews


Historically Flexible, Durable, Love It!
I ordered this costume when I needed something to wear in a play. I played a pilgrim woman and had a hard time finding a historically accurate costume. You see, pilgrims wore a lot of nice colors--not just a bunch of drab browns and grays. I ordered this costume, tied the bottoms of the sleeves, and had the perfect (beautiful!) pilgrim costume. I got so many compliments on it. It fit beautifully, seems very durable and is made well, and I'm looking forward to the chance to wear it again!


Too small
Had to return and order an XL instead of M; the XL fit fine. I'm glad the process went very smoothly.


Looks like the picture
This was a nice dress. It's very thin, which is nice since it was so hot. The ribbon across the chest only looks like the picture if you stand perfectly straight with your shoulders back. Other wise it just hangs.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment