Saturday, June 8, 2013

Captain America - Captain America B002N4G0CS

Captain America - Captain America Sassy Deluxe Costume (Women's Adult Large 12-14) - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


A bit short.
If you're considering buying this, keep in mind that it is a little short. I almost bought a small so it would fit my chest better, and I am really glad I didn't. I bought opaque tights to wear under it and after that it wasn't that bad.
Other than the length, it's a really cute costume and I really liked it.


Wrong size and costume
I ordered this on sept 13th. I ordered the female version of captain americas costume and i got a womens small. I got my package on sept 25th and I got the wrong costume, and the wrong size. I would recommend just going to a local store you can actually buy.


Great Costume
Bought costume for my teenage daughter for Halloween. Fit great, and beat our expectations. She thinks it is her favorite to date.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment