Friday, June 14, 2013

California Costumes Women's Disco Diva, B003U2TD3U

California Costumes Women's Disco Diva, Silver, 2XL (18-20) - 3.7 out of 5 stars from 14 customer reviews


Worked well
I am a size 18 with broad shoulders, a large behind, and a narrower waste. It fit very well. My only complaint is that since it all polyester it would be cooler (for dancing) and cuter if it was lower cut in the front. Also I am still finding the sequin in my house 2 months later.


More than Expected!!!
I ordered this dress and it was here 2 days later! I was a bit concerned because I hoped it would fit and it does...perfectly (I'm a size 16)! Just a caution for anyone over size 18, its going to fit pretty snugg. Overall, I love this dress.


not a diva
This dress is not true to size, this dress is 12-14 not 16-22 if you have any type of stomach don't buy this dress. It is very cute for a small person


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment