tips for new owners of a white aviator hat
This kit is a joke! The hat is white vinyl and doesn't have side flaps, just white strings. The goggles are big, black circles with no lenses and the scarf is super tiny. However, I desperately needed something for a snoopy red baron costume. In my search to make this work, i found that the hat accepts acrylic paint very well. So I used a combination of light and dark brown and applied with a flat paintbrush and it worked! It held the color well and didn't run. The only other comment is that used for an adult sized head it can be a little tight, which made my head instantly sweaty. And I ended up getting a different scarf. Haha
Amelia Earhart Costume
It was OK, wish the hat ,had been brown.Bought the costume for my 11 year old granddaughter to wear for a presentation she did in school.The scarf barely fit her,and she is petti.Would not buy it again.
Not at all what I expected
This costume what extremely cheap and the hat looked like a frosting cap. It looked nothing like Amelia Earhart. We are returning this immediately and will look for something more authentic.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment