Cool, but not what I expected...
I ordered this costume and it took 4 days to arrive, so that was good. But in the picture it looks like it's actually made out of fabric. It's not. It's this plastic material and there is no zipper or anything. I ordered a small which is what I normally wear (size 4) but this costume barely fits. The sizing said small was a 4-6, but I didn't realize that it really does run small! I have to find some way of ironing it, because it's super wrinkly. It will be hard because I'm sure it will melt if I ironed it regular. The sleeves are also freakishly long (I'm 5'3) so I have to push them up, which shouldn't be a problem. All in all, it's not as fabulous as I thought it would be, but it's still cool.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment