Friday, May 17, 2013

Rubie's Costume Grand Heritage Collection B005FQRYC6

Rubie's Costume Grand Heritage Collection Deluxe Corpse Bride Costume, Blue, Medium - 1.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Not worth it for what I paid for!
I was expecting a really cool costume for what I paid for I spent $112 including shipping! I recieved it and my first thoughts when I opened it was, "What kind of ugly material is this"? I got the large size 14-16 and it was huge!! It fitted me really big and it was super long. I raised my hand to reach something and it ripped on the inside on the right corner next to the chest. I was so dissapointed! There is also wires inside this dress on the tummy area and it was so painful (That also ripped). The wig was a joke!! It looked like a mop and it is very small to fit in your head! The only way to fit that wig is if you are bald! Be careful on what size to get because if it doesn't fit you or you are dissapointed on it you will be charged an extra $15 to returned it. Plus, it will take up to 3-4 weeks to get your money back! Very dissapointed!


Fits like a garbage bag.
It fit horribly. Usually a medium fits very well, but this fit more like an XXL, and it was see through. Horrible quality and it didn't look like the picture. I returned it.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment