Saturday, May 18, 2013

Irish Dress (Medium, Coral) B007W5LJHE

Irish Dress (Medium, Coral) - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


green irish dress
ok so I order this in a L, when it arrived I thought it was a med because I could not breath and have it laced shut(I've had corsets with more give), so I returned it explaining what I thought the problem had been 'by the sword' was very nice about it and explained that I had read the size wrong it was indeed a L so I exchanged it for an XL....I'm going to have to get it taken in the length is good(it's a few inches longer than the original)and reaches just past the floor(no biggy), but I now have 3 to 4 extra inches in the top....lol I'm just not "busty" enough I guess. It's made well basic dress for most any ren' fair, I like it so much that I ordered some clothes for my husband thru 'by the swords' web site, he likes what he got. Just be sure to order well in advance, or call/email them as some of their items are out of stock and it does take time for them to get in






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment