Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gypsy Adult Halloween Costume Size B002KRLZA0

Gypsy Adult Halloween Costume Size Standard (O/S) - 4.7 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Esmeralda Costume
Out of all the costumes I bought, this was by far - the best in quality! It does run smaller, so buy the next size up from what you normally wear.


Good quality
This item was made of very nice quality material and was larger than I expected it to be. On the package, it stated "fits up to size 10". I am about a 12 to 14 size and it fit me just fine. When I ordered it, I was not sure as to the size, since I did not see it on the ordering page. It was a little long in the skirt area, but I tacked it up (I am short, 5'2") However, I would recommend this item to anyone who wanted to be comfortable. It was fun to wear and got a lot of nice feedback.


Great Quality
Great costume at a great price . The material was great very well made and can be used over and over
not like usual costumes.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment