Overall its just what I thought!
Got this the other day & it was just like pictured (for once, LOL). I am 5'1 and the jacket comes below my mid-calf and is to my hands on the sleeve. The shirt is tiny, I'm a 36DD and its tight, its also a V neck and no sleeves. Because of the chest issue it does show mid-drift. Its a costume not meant to be a soft great coat, so expect it to be itchy costume material.
Wish I had the option to just order jacket, as the shirt I wont wear (im taking my 3yr old out) and the pants are very big on me (guess that is what the suspenders are for).
Overall its what I expected so no huge complaints-just wish shirt was a little longer-not trying to be a hoochi-mamma, :-)
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment