Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fever Devilicious Costume, Red, X-Small B003TSWY1S

Fever Devilicious Costume, Red, X-Small - 2.6 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Strangest fit
The costume itself would be cute except the torso is so short that it did not cover my chest. I am only 5'3" and there was no way it was going to fit properly, so I returned it.


not so devilish
Very weird cut, it doesn't fit me. It would suit someone with small boobs and a big bum. I dont like it. I cut the bottom half off as it is useless. Poorly made.


Romper too short, crappy quality.
I'm 5'9 and could have seen it coming but yes - the romper part of this costume is too short. It wouldn't come up over my boobs. Other than that I ordered a Medium and it fit more like a Large.

I used the accessories any way and they were okay..

The tail is attached to a piece of velcro on the belt so good luck keeping it from drooping down. The wings are alright. The gloves are cute but really tight and the fabric stretched and discolored when pulling them off. The horns are ridiculous - just two horns attached to a piece of elastic. You'll have to tie it in the back around your head.

I'm pissed I paid $50+ for this.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment