Friday, May 17, 2013

Disguise The Amazing Spider-Man 3D B007ULRH8K

Disguise The Amazing Spider-Man 3D Movie Gwen Deluxe Adult Costume, Black/White/Green, Large/(12-14) - 2.7 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Cheap and runs small
This costume runs small--I'm normally about a size 2 and I ordered the small (4-6), and it is too small--the skirt is too tight and the sleeves on the lab coat are also too tight. The material is also very cheap. Especially since it is small, it always feels on the verge of tearing.


Lab Coat Runs Small!
I recieved my order very quickly with all the pieces. I read that it runs small (and it certainly does!) so me being a size 6-8 ordered the Large 12-14 and the coat fit good and snug but the attached dress was a tad bit big but i plan to take it myself. Included was the white lab coat with the Oscorp logo and spider crawling out of the pocket, a houndstooth print headband, a black sleeveless top attached to a houndstooth print skirt, and the access intern badge with the Oscorp logo and "Gwen Stacy"'s name.


The lab coat is all I wore out of this, poor quality
The skirt/ shirt thing sucked and the lab coat was smaller than I expected. Poor quality. The ID badge was cool though.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment