Friday, May 17, 2013

BRIGHTLINE RAW EDGE REFEREE LONG B00375DLF6

BRIGHTLINE RAW EDGE REFEREE LONG TEE - Black/White RAWL XXL - 3.9 out of 5 stars from 9 customer reviews


Sizes run small!
I bought this to wear on Halloween and bought a size larger than I normally would so it wouldn't be too fitted. The XL fit more like a medium. It looks sexy though.


No foul!
This was a super cute referee shirt. It is nice and long, but with a lean shape. Great value for the $.


Good Product
The shirt was exactly what was described and how it looked in the picture. I would say the sizes do run a little small but I think that's what usually happens with this material. So I do recommend buying a size bigger than what you are normally used to. But even with the shirt being a little more snug that I would like it looked great, and the low cut made me look sexy.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment