Exceeded Expectations
I ordered this costume for a party kind of last minute. I was so surprised by the quality and fit when I got it! The material is really nice and the costume is flattering. The dress and jacket are separate pieces and the fit is flattering and additionally its COMFORTABLE. The whip was surprisingly authentic...I think it could actually severely hurt someone lol. The hat is cute and doesn't fit weird (like most costume hats do), and the feather for it comes separately so you can keep it in tip top shape until the night you decide to wear it. Doesn't show it in this picture either but there are really cute tails to the jacket. The dress is short but not as short as a lot of costumes I've had in the past, also it has adjustable straps so you could make it longer. Overall a really good costume and totally worth the price.
This is a great costume
I received so many compliments from this costume. The whip is very well made and it even makes a lashing sound when you use it.
good quality
this product exceeded my expectations and felt like a much better quality costume than one you would find at your local store.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment