Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SACAS Super Large Beautiful White B002VJ1F5M

SACAS Super Large Beautiful White Butterfly Feather Costume Angel Wings - 3.6 out of 5 stars from 8 customer reviews


I wish I would have known...
I bought this thinking that these were beautiful, high-quality wings but please don't waste your money! They are made with a piece of cardboard with feathers glued on! You could spend $10 at Hobby Lobby and an hour of your time and make these yourself... Probably better. These wings are cheap, flimsy, and stained in spots. I can't believe I dropped $50+$15 shipping on this junk. If I had more time before Halloween I'd make new ones myself. I bought these to save me some time because I work 2 jobs. Also, as a side note, the product said it came with a free halo and it did not. This was the WORST product I've ever purchased on Amazon and I felt I really needed to warn others about the shoddy "craftsmanship" of this product.


Great item and service!
LOVE this item! The feathers are pretty set in place, despite a couple other reviews. And it comes with additional feathers. This set of wings stole the show. And they arrived much sooner than I expected. They're so beautiful, I think I'm going to hang them from my ceiling in my room! (I hand painted them.)


fabulous sexy wings
i wore these with my halloween costume, and they were a big hit at every party/bar we visited that night. everywhere i went all the girls gushed over my pretty wings, and all the guys wanted their picture taken with the angel. i've worn sexier costumes before - that wasnt it. the wings just made such a statement and really "made" the costume. they were definitely worth every penny


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment