Terrible sizes
I got this before halloween in standart size and when I try it it did not fit me I am medium size and I could not even put it in
it was way to small
perhaps is standar for kids but not for adults.
Buyer beware
I read reviews about this costume running small, but wasn't worried because my daughter wears a 5/6. This costume is so small and poorly made, it's ridiculous. From the waist down, it is fine. From the waist up, it wouldn't fit a five year old! The sleeve with the hand only comes down to my daughter's elbow!! And it cuts off her circulation, it is so tight. She can't close the velcro behind her neck. There is a hole in the mesh under one arm. There is a bunch of material sewn under the other arm (poor sewing job). When she took it off, the mesh ripped from the bodice. Only four days until Halloween so there is no time to return it and order something else. Besides we already purchased the matching wig from another store. I ended up cutting off the sleeves and sewing/mending/altering to make it fit. Luckily I am a sewer! Hopefully it doesn't fall apart on Halloween. This costume is a ripoff. Don't waste your money!
Don't bother
The costume arrived with the package disassembled and looking like it was tried on and returned. There were ripped seams (not where they were supposed to be), and it is VERY,VERY small, especially in the bust. I would say someone bigger than a size 6 would not fit into it well, and my daughter is not a large person. I would not recommend. I finally salvaged the situation by cutting pieces off of it and sewing to another costume we already had.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment