Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Women's 80's Groupie Costume, Pink/Black, B002N370Q4

Women's 80's Groupie Costume, Pink/Black, One Size - 3.2 out of 5 stars from 10 customer reviews


Very Impressed- Comfort and Practical!
I was nervous about buying an item without having read any reviews, but this one was at a great price and it looked like it came with everything one would need to dress up for 80's night. I love the material on the dress. It is very comfortable and allows the skin to breathe. The material is almost like a dri-fit athletic feel. The fishnet top is perfect and the belt make the whole thing impressive. For the price, I couldn't ask for more. Thanks!


80s groupie dress
This is an awesome costume!!! Loved it!! But thought I would mention it is definitely not one size fits all!! It fits a small to average person!!


cheap and ugly
I thought this would be great for my 30th birthday party (which is 80s themed). At worst I thought I'd be able to use some of the pieces, but it turned out I didn't want to use ANY of the pieces of the costume. The bottom of the dress (the ruffle part) is completely see-through. The dress is matronly and not at all flattering. The mesh top is like a plastic mesh material and so cheaply made that there is no front or back (so it fits very awkwardly and if you have any boobs at all the front is much shorter than the back).

Overall this costume is very cheap and very ugly.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment