Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Muppets Secret Wishes Miss B007WRM8FY

The Muppets Secret Wishes Miss Piggy Costume Dress, Pink, Small - 3.2 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Not like picture shown
I was more than glad to purchase this costume for a "mommy & me" duo for me and my son this Halloween. When it came in the mail, I was somewhat disappointed. The dress doesn't exactly have all that tule that you see in the picture. Really, there is just a pink silk underskirt, and then two layers of white tule over it, making the underskirt clearly visible and nothing like the picture shown. Aside from that, the white part of the eyes on the top aren't white. They may have failed to paint that part. I sent mine to a tailor to add on more PINK tule. Although the problem was fixed, it would have been nice to have nothing to fix at all.

Also, it does not mention here, but the necklace and the gloves DO come with this costume. But I also suggest buying a petticoat.


fun costume!
When I pulled this costume out of the bag I noticed that the tulle seemed a little more white than was pictured, but it is still a way cute costume. The directions said not to iron, probably because of the screen printing onthe bodice, but I ironed just the tulle and the bottom half of the dress and it made all the difference! The tulle has pink glitter on it so I had to make sure my iron was on the lowest setting, and I made sure the material didn't get hot. I ironed each layer and the skirt, it was sooo cute! The eyes aren't white like the picture shows, but still fun. I love that the dress comes with the gloves, the very large ring and the pearl necklace. Very Miss Piggy! I recommend this dress to anyone who likes Miss Piggy.


Its VERY tight!
Only buy this outfit if you have zero body fat as it is very unforgiving! I am a size 10 and it is not flattering and seems to be made of swimming costume material. Also the eyes are on your boobs which isn't great!

I will be consuming much wine before wearing this!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment