Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow White and The Huntsman B008BHDHZE

Snow White and The Huntsman Adult Queen Ravenna Skull Dress Costume, Black, Large - 3.8 out of 5 stars from 12 customer reviews


Very ichy
This isn't too bad of a costume, but be warned the sleeves are VERY ichy. They need to provide better information about the costume as a whole also. For example the crown is not one solid piece. It is actually flimsy rubber/plastic that velcros at the back and the way it was folded when shipped it has a big crease in it. Also, the size small says it fits a dress size 6. You need to be a small 6 in the rib cage and bust area. It fits but it is alittle snug. Overall not to bad for the price, just thought I would let people know about some of the problems.


More than I expected
This is a cool costume. Very heavy dress. Good for the cool weather. The front of the dress and sleeves have great detail. I really liked the velvet material on the skirt of the dress. The texture that goes throughout the dress including the sleeves is impressive. The raven skulls I really liked a lot and of course are made of plastic or something of the sort but still are realistic and cool looking. The sleeves are a bit itchy but not bad enough for me to return. The crown is plastic but it is a thick plastic material and gothic looking and again cool detail and it stays on. I dont know why it didnt get good reviews. I wasnt expecting much from a halloween costume considering the price. I buy a different halloween costume every year and ive had some disappointments. I was very happy with this one.


Great Costume!
I was a bit hesitant to order this costume because of the previous reviwes. However, Im so glad I did. Size chart is acurate. The dress was a perfect fit. It looked like it was tailored just for me. The crown though was a little flimsy. I thought it would be a solid crown but in reality its a half rubber crown with an elastic to go around your head. Other than that, the dress was beautiful!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment