Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rubie's Costume Dead Bride Costume, B000WICZWQ

Rubie's Costume Dead Bride Costume, Grey, Standard - 3.1 out of 5 stars from 11 customer reviews


Perfect for what I needed.
I needed a zombie bride costume for a dance competition. It worked out perfectly. Was actually more costume and material included than what the picture and description showed. I'm sure I will use it again and even loan it out to others in the future. Great product for the price I paid.


Quality was terrible!
I read reviews of this costume saying the quality was bad, and I thought I only needed it to last until the end of the party. However, the costume started to tear BEFORE I got to the party, in several places. Beware! The fit was fine, and I managed to keep myself covered with pins until the end of the party, but I was worried I would end up naked :-/


Doesn't look like the picture
The dress was sewn backwards. It is very itchy material and uncomfortable to wear. I wouldn't recommend this costume unless you want to go really inexpensive


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment