Sunday, March 3, 2013

Rasta Imposta A Christmas Story B00527AGDW

Rasta Imposta A Christmas Story Leg Lamp Dress Costume, Gold, One Size - 2.8 out of 5 stars from 21 customer reviews


DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM FUTURE MEMORIES!!!!
This was one of the most horrible customer service experiences I have ever had. I ordered a "one size" costume that was so small I couldn't fit it over my head. I am an average sized person. Not a problem....except they refused to take it back! This was the week before Halloween, so it's not like I was returning a used costume. They refused to take it back, and said that their company return policy was listed on their website. I am a competent person, and internet savvy, and it took me forever to even located the fine print, screw you over, writing in their contract. The CS rep couldn't even find it to tell me where the information was listed!!! I asked to speak to a manager and was hung up on (the second time I called with a 20-30 minute wait). Please, please do not allow people to treat their consumers like this. Do not purchase any items from this company, Future Memories, or affiliates.


this costume should say its child size!
I'm very disappointed, the picture of the costume is clearly an adult woman. The costume won't even fit my 10 year old. If I only wanted to dress my left leg, maybe it would work..but it really is a child size, maybe a 4, if you are lucky. I now have no costume for this weekend!


Misleading Size
The description of the item says it's one size, but the package says its size 8-10. I will not be able to use it.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment