cleopatra costume
The sizing of this costume was not appropriate. According to the sizing chart, size small is supposed to fit sizes 6-10. I'm size 4-6 depending on the brand. The size small was way too small, top and bottom. I'm a size B, closer to A cup, so there's really no excuse why the top should be small. The top doesn't cover your full boobs. The material is cheapy, you can see your nipples through the bra top, the head piece really seemed like it was made out of a painted paper plate, the arm band was way too big for my arm and not adjustable. If you want a sexy costume, this costume seriously is, but if you're not willing to sacrifice quality for looks, don't buy this costume. I'm gonna exchange this costume for a size medium.. hopefully that fits.
Not flattering in any way
Okay, maybe it's flattering in one way: the color. That's about it.
Let me start with the top:
Now, I don't consider myself flat-chested. I also don't consider myself out of shape, or body-conscious, or stuck on comfort, especially when I'm wearing something costume-y. This top is unwearable. In order to create any semblance of cleavage, you have to wrap the halter (which crosses in the front of your neck) so tightly that you might choke yourself. No thanks. There's no real lining in the cups, so you'll have to figure something out there, too. Band-Aids? Who knows? The straps that wrap around the mid-section are REALLY a weird length, and because of the material, they don't really stay in place. Unless you use body glue or something. But I'm not in pageants. I don't even know where to buy body glue, but I've heard of it.
Now, the bottom:
The size is "eh." It worked. I had to wear a pair of panties underneath, because, as I stated before, the fabric is so...
a little disappointed
This costume was not what I expected it was way too small and looked kinda cheap. I am glad that it was a bit of a disappointment i found an even better costume.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment