Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mystery House Women's Mad Hatter B00272LLH0

Mystery House Women's Mad Hatter Costume,Green,Medium - 4.7 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


Drop Dead SEXY!
My mother ordered this for me about two years ago (not though Amazon, though), as a joke, knowing full well that not only did I hate skirts, but I absolutely despised mini skirts! And let me tell you the skirt that comes with this outfit, gives the term "mini skirt" a whole new definition.
However, my mother was never more shocked in her entire life than when I put the costume and just fell MADLY IN LOVE WITH IT! It is gorgeous! The Bustier is an imitation velvet, (very soft, beautiful, comfortable) and slightly padded, being smaller busted I wore a padded push up to properly fill out the top half.
The skirt is an imitation silk with a light and dark green diamond pattern running over it. It is lined underneath with lace and light tule and beyond short; so I also wore a pair of short booty shorts underneath. Let's just say that this is not an outfit you should be bending over in if you don't (or maybe at all :o), Unless you are confortable with showing off your knickers;...


Fantastic--while it lasted
This costume is really cute for Halloween. When I got it shipped it came four days before its expected arrival, so kudos to Amazon. I'm kind of petite so I bought a small, and it fit well. The bustier was tight and the skirt is definitely short, but if you buy a costume like this you're kind of expecting that. They do come really wrinkly and it's not possible to get the wrinkles out of the hat, but I loved wearing the costume. It's got some cheap aspects to it, like a really weird plastic zipper, but it's Halloween. Most costumes are cheap. I got more compliments on it than any other costume I've worn. Unfortunately I'll never be able to wear it again; the clasp on the garter clips broke, and it's impossible to fix. But if you're looking for a one time costume that'll make you look and feel great, I'd heartily suggest this one!


Really sexy
This costume is a hot costume and is pretty cheap in comparison to many other such costumes. I got it in two days through my Prime account, and was really pleasantly surprised when I put it on. I ordered the small, and it fit perfectly. I thought the skirt was a little bit shorter than how it looked on the model, but that's a non-issue. The straps are adjustable and the cups are padded, which gives you a nice snug fit in the bust area. I was kinda nervous that the stitching and details would look a lot cheaper than shown in the picture, however it was of high quality, given its cheap price. You get everything you see in the picture aside from the shoes and gloves.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment