poor sewing
The costume itself looked good but once I put it on almost every one of the seams popped open even though it was my size. I had to mend all of the seams, I was quite disappointed with the costume.
Beautiful, but seams falling apart
This is beautiful versatile costume. Main problem - seams are falling apart. I am size 0 and it is not tight on me, fits perfectly. Seems are falling apart because they are not put together properly. Otherwise, I love it. Can be used as Court Lady, French Queen, or Gothic/Vampire theme depending on accessaries. It can perfectly accommodate adding a long puffy skirt for a more royal look. Since the long skirt can be made from black basic material and any color underlayer all together for about $15 from a craft store and 30 minutes, this is more cost effective than buying a more expensive costume with long skirt.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment