Not Exactly Gaga for Gaga
I was really excited for this costume because it looked great online. However, when I received it...the boot coverings were way too long for me (I'm petite), the hot shorts were way sheer and didn't fit like "hot shorts." The only thing that fit and looked good was the top. I decided to just wear the top with another pair of shorts I had and some black boots. Overall, it wasn't a great buy but it was an okay buy.
Amazing!
I was really excited to find this for only $11 because at my local Halloween shop it's $50. It was supposed to come July 5th-9th, but I got it July 2nd! I immediately put it on and was so happy! I ordered a size standard and I usually wear a large. It fit rather comfortably. The shorts were a little long so I pulled them up to my belly button but you could also fold them over. The shorts and shirt is see through.. nothing a nude or white bra and underwear can't fix. My only issue is I already had an outfit picked out for the Born This Way Ball, but now I want to wear this!! It also comes with the mask which I didn't know and was super happy about. Buy this. Now.
Gaga costume
Was a good product. I was happy with the outfit. The material was nice and everything fit really well in a size small.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment