Very Cute! But SHORT!
Since Elf is my favorite movie, I thought being Jovi for Halloween was a great idea! I'm really tall though (5'10") and so this dress barely makes it past my backside and the sleeves fit more like 3/4 sleeves. Fortunately, to complete my costume I also ordered a longer petticoat and opaque red tights, which should help with the length issue. The shoe covers are perfect for my feet (size 10) so I have a feeling they'd be some trouble for those with smaller feet. The belt is also very big! I am on the last hole and THAT is too big, and I'd say I have an average-size waist. The hat is a slightly different shade of pink, but it's really not that noticeable. Overall, it is worth the buy and very cute, but keep in mind that taller folks might have some problems.
Jovie costume was great
The Jovie costume came in quickly, was in good shape and was a great costume. All inclusive, except tights. Fit well, was easy to move and comfy, plus really cute!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment