Monday, March 4, 2013

Japanese Anime Final Fantasy VII B003TD9P5Q

Japanese Anime Final Fantasy VII Cosplay Costume - Tifa Lockhart Leatherette Outfit - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


A Well-Made Costume
I checked this costume out a bunch today so I could properly rate it. It looks like it's well made and made with good material. The fabric looks like leather, like I wanted. It's a bit tight, but it probably is supposed to be, and I wore it for a while, and it got better. My only problem was that I had trouble with the zipper on the shirt getting stuck, but after I messed with it a bit, I figured out how to zip it up right. A word of advice. The skirt was very hard to zip up at first, but if you pull it up as high as you can, it's much easier to zip up. Oh, and there's two pockets on the front that I didn't notice at first, which is nice.
If you want a Tifa costume, I would definitely recommend this one. I like it very much, and it's a better price than other web sites. (And other web sites I've heard were dishonest, so this is also a safe, honest seller to buy from.)


Beyond Happy
Arrived and my daughter was so happy. It fit her perfectly and she got to wear it in time for Comic Con. She and her siblings dressed up a memory to remember forever. Thanks.


Worth every penny!!
I was so excited when this came in the mail, I looked EXACTLY like Tifa! This was the best looking costume I have EVER purchased. The tailored fitting option is most definitely something you should take advantage of, this fit like a glove. No joke. Excellent costume!!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment