Great costume
This costume is very cute and is of much nicer quality than other similar products. I am a 24 year old girl (using dad's account-yay Amazon prime!) and I needed a costume that I could wear to a school party with my students. Finding a non-slutty costume was difficult, but this one manages to be attractive and modest enough to wear to any Halloween party, with or without kids present. The cape is really nice. It does run a little small though, so be sure to order up! I am generally a size 20 and in this case a 3x fit me perfectly. Larger chested girls might have a bit of a problem. The only reason that I didn't give this 5 stars is that the material is cheap and thin, but really, what do you expect from a Halloween costume?
** Although this costume is machine washable, it feels very flimsy and delicate, so I'm going to be very careful running it through the wash**
Great Costome
I wore this costume to our Halloween party last night and I had lots of compliments. The costume itself is very comfortable. The sleeves are long, going down to my elbows, which I loved. The length of the dress was long enough that I felt comfortable and short enough to be stylish. I wear a size 20-22 normally and the 3X fit good. A little big in the waist but not enough to deal with altering it myself. The cape is a little heavy and I got warm wearing it, but it looked great with the costume. It's not cheaply made. Overall, I feel that this costume is nice. I haven't washed it so I don't know well it will hold up. It's all 100% cotton, so it will shrink. I think I'll hang it up to dry since it wasn't cheap and I would like to be able to wear it again in a year or so. One thing that I was impressed with is that it came on a hanger in a zippered garment bag. I had to bring it overseas with me and in the garment bag it traveled nicely. And it's a great way to protect it in...
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment