Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fun World Costumes Women's B0027FGA4Q

Fun World Costumes Women's Gangster, Black, M/L 10-14 - 2.8 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Cut like a pillowcase
I'm not sure what they did to the costume the model is wearing but it doesn't fit like that in real life. It is basically cut like a pillowcase. I'm a size 4 but I bought the M/L expecting it would run small, and it's tight around the hips and very loose everywhere else. It also bunches up in the back a bit. I found that by wearing the belt at my waist (instead of on the hips like in the picture) it resolves some of the cut/fit issues. I did have to poke a new hole in the belt about eight inches tighter than the smallest hole. The bright side is that the material seems to be of a decent quality and not super thin and see-through. For the $20 I paid, it's still worth it. But if I had spent much more this would be a one-star item and I would have returned it.


Very poor fit!
This fits like a very large bag and is very boxy. It looks nothing like the picture and runs very large. I actually ended up sending it back because it was just too big. The sleeves are also very large and just kind of hang there.


Women's Gangster Costume
This product looks very much like it does on the screen. The sizes run a little small. The size that I ordered fits, but I would have rather ordered a bigger size. Good product. Does not include hat. Came a day early.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment