OMG! This skirt is really short!
Quality if of the wear one time and throw it out variety. It is very short and is definitely not a one size fits all. I think it would fit a woman size 3 to maybe size 10. You need to wear compression shorts under it and definitely not bend over. The fabric is thin and definitely of costume quality. I bought it for a race. It held up through the race to it suited the purpose I bought it for.
Great skirt
I was worried about the fit, but it works great on me (5'5" about 150#). There is a section of the waistband on the back side that's elastic to aid in a good fit.
Cheaply made, not worth it.
Because it is one fits all, if you are smaller like me, it is practically falling off! Cheaply made, the pleats do not look as nice, very wrinkled.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment