Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Forum Roaring 20S Betty Blue B007O18G22

Forum Roaring 20S Betty Blue Flapper Costume, Blue, Plus - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Very disappointed
This dress runs very small. It was listed as fitting up to a larger size than I wear so I was not too concerned when I ordered it. I purchased it for a 1920's era murder mystery dinner party I was invited to attend. I got it in the expected time frame but it was too tight so I ended up shopping at some local retailers to piece together an outfit that was "good enough" but not what I really wanted. The blue material on the skirt looked and felt very cheap. I didn't try the hat on but was not impressed with it either. This is the first time I have ever had to return something I purchased on Amazon but am very glad it is an option because I felt this outfit to be a waste of money.


Great Costume
Awesome seller exactly what I ordered the hat was difficult to wear and the feather was a big scraggly otherwise fun costume fit well and was comfortable




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment