Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Elope Where's Waldo Wenda Kit B003IC7V9U

Elope Where's Waldo Wenda Kit - Small/Medium - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 38 customer reviews


Great Costume
This was perfect for Halloween and everyone loved it! It was hard to find the Wenda costume so I was glad to find it. It is cheap material, but most costumes are anymore. The socks are sold separate.


Cute costume
I usually wear size small shirts and the small/medium shirt FIT, almost to the point of being snug. If you are a medium, definitely go up up the lg/xlg. The hat and glasses are cute.


Great Costume (careful with the fit)
This turned out to be a great costume for my girlfriend (I went as Waldo). Everything came as described. You should be aware that it will run a little small. The costume looked great and was a big hit. I also liked that it didn't break the bank and was simplistic. It is thin material, so you should keep that in mind if you will be in colder climates/areas. I would recommend as a part of a couple's costume for anyone.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment