Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dress Like A pirate Renaissance B00DBJDIVU

Dress Like A pirate Renaissance LARP Peasant Blouse (Plus, Red) - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Great Pirate Blouse
Great product for the price - this will be perfect for the pirate event planned in September - hope to use for many years


Way too big
It was way to big for me to wear out in public as a blouse so now I'm using it as a nightgown which is pretty cool, too. But I think it was definitely overpriced for the material. Even if I were to have gotten an appropriate size to wear out, I couldn't because the material is very thin. I think it's a great summer nightgown. That's about it.


Nice product, sizing confusing
The product is beautiful, I love the color, and the neckline stays put if I want it in off-the shoulder style. My only problem is that the checkout choice for size were confusing. Normally I wear an extra large, I bought the plus size option. It is large enough for me to wear as a dress! The tag size says 3X. This shouldn't be a problem if you want to wear it with a corset and skirt, but I will be wearing mine with leggings and a belt. I hate returning Amazon items because it's such a hassle, so I'll just try to make it work.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment