Broken Zipper
I was so excited to receive the D991 Catsuit in the mail for Halloween. I got the small and it fit perfectly, except, when I went to zip up the front of the suit, the zipper was only attached to one side of the chain, some of the teeth were missing and the bottom stop was falling off. The zipper is a huge component of this suit and for the amount of money I paid, I want a replacement, immediately!
**UPDATE**
American Health Supplies has been incredibly responsive to this product error. In less than 12 hours, someone from American Health Supplies reached out to me to resolve the issue by sending a replacement overnight. I very much appreciate the quick turnaround and the fabulous customer service from Jenn! The catsuit itself is awesome, but just taking 1 star off for the cheap zipper.
Great for a Halloween costume
I purchased this to be used as a part of a Halloween costume for my daughter last year. The material was very nice and it has "stretch" to it so it's easy to move in. The quality is good especially for the price. She is a very tiny girl so we had to have it altered but that worked out fine. Keep in mind that you have to unzip from the neck down and remove the top completely when you have to use the facilities.
HOT!!!!!
Bought this suit for my Halloween costume and it fit perfectly. Just the right amount of stretch in the fabric and not too wet looking. Success!!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment