Tuesday, March 12, 2013

California Costumes Women's A Candle B003VOYJVS

California Costumes Women's A Candle In The Dark/Teen Costume,Burgundy/Black,3-5 - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


onkllllllnonjm
i am very happy with this product the only thing wrong was that the wing was a little ripped.... not worth returning it for tho


Costume is good quality, fit is on the small size
Purchased this for my teen daughter. She is a small size 6-8 so this costume runs on the small size. Costume is very nice, fabric is velvet like and good quality, with a tulle underskirt and the pirate print on skirt is quite realistic. I believe it was supposed to be a halter top, the straps are very thin so I crossed them in the back and sewed them to the back of the dress. The wings are very study, there are thick elastic bands on each side to slip over the arms. This causes the elastic band to ride in the underarm area and my daughter did not like that, it was very uncomfortable. So I simply tied the bands over the crossed straps I had previously sewn and pinned it at the shoulder. The wings stayed on through the entire night of trick or treating and climbing in and out of the vehicle. The wings have flexible wire in them so you can adjust the shape to your own liking. The belt was too small to use, it did not match the size of the dress, my daughter is small and it would not fit...


Worth it.
I got the costume really fast and was real excited to try it on. I loved how it fit but the belt was small and wouldn't really fit me. The wings are a little uncomfortable but it is something i can live with. Overall I was very pleased with the costume and how fast it was delivered, I would definitely recommend this to a friend.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment