Pretty in Pink
It's a great costume if you need to be Marilyn for a night or two. Keep in mind, it's a costume. You won't be wearing this to a nice event and it's certainly not made as well as those awful bridesmaids dresses you are saving in your closet for 'another occasion,' but to transform into Marilyn, it is just right. I cut off the tag in the back as it kept flipping up and I recommend wearing a strapless slip as the top portion of the dress material seemed quite thin. The color is stunning and true to the picture shown.
cool
I am very pleased with the look & fit of this costume, along with the jewelry I purchased, I should look like Marilyn Monroe.
GREAT SELLER!
YAY! I am SO happy with my Marilyn costume! It fits perfectly AND got here quickly!Thank you so much! I'll check back next year! :)
-MK
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment