Monday, January 7, 2013

Woman's Rocker Mesh Top, Pink, B002DMRCFO

Woman's Rocker Mesh Top, Pink, One Size - 1.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


DID NOT recieve in time
I had a Bat Mitz Fah party for my cousin and I had ordered several items to wear as a costume as well as something for my girlfriend. I received only two out of four of these items within the promised 2-day shipping. I ordered all these purchases together on the same day. I will be leaving tomorrow without my full costume because I did not get what I needed on the specified date of April 4th, 2013. I am signed up for Amazon Prime and my orders in the past have always arrived promptly on time as well as all together. The fact that this happened is a little disheartening and I might have to reconsidered where I order things online from here on out. Thank You for your time.

Sincerely,
Daniel Perez






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment