Friday, January 18, 2013

Sweet as Honey Adult Costume B00412KHK6

Sweet as Honey Adult Costume Size Large (14-16) - 4.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


pretty good for a cheap polyester costume
I was looking for a fairly g-rated bee costume to go with my 8 month old's ladybug, and this was the best I could find (there were tons of "sexy bees" out there, but I'll be wearing this at our daytime baby Halloween party, so "sexy bee" isn't really what I'm going for).

I am happy with what I got. The price was right and it is pretty cute. It's clearly cheap polyester, but doesn't look too tacky. I did cut the plastic flower off, because that part did look tacky.

In normal clothes I am a small/xs (2-4), but I ordered a "small (6-8)" in this because I figured that when cheap polyester is involved, a little loose would be better than a little tight. It is definitely a little loose through the body, but the chest fits well, and it's super short, so it's still cute and flirty even without being so tight through the body. Like I said, it's a daytime Halloween party. If I was going out to a bar and looking to meet some guys, I would have gone with xs. By the...


Bumble Bee Costume
this costume was great !!!! It fit exactly how i wanted and pictured. I didnt used the tights it come with, instead i used fish nets stocking & leg warmers. it was a hit. Everyone loved it and i received alot of compliments. i would totally recommend it.


Cute costume
Not bad for the price. Headband is a bit lacking but could easily be improved with a little creativity and a glue gun. The leggings are a joke so just plan on wearing your own. I am 5'3' and usually wear a size 2 but took the advice of another reviewer and bought the small instead of XS as I was not going for slutty bee. The small fit great with a tank top underneath and looked cute. I used my own leggings and a pair of tall black boots. Comfy all night!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment