Nice costume but .....
This is a nice costume, but the exact size was not listed in the item description, it simply said "Plus Size." I took a gamble, and when it arrived it was a size 14-16. If you are looking for something larger, this will not work for you. Also, be aware that this costume is a bit short in length. Otherwise a good purchase for the price.
Update: I am happy to see that the size (14-16) is now listed in the product description.
Snow White Costume
No problems - item arrived in a timely fashion, as advertised. No complaints at all
Pleasantly pleased
Ordered before the Halloween rush, item arrived on time and even before the due date. The material is a bit sheer and velvet of some sort it has glitter (at least mine did) which was a cute touch to it. I'm very pleased with it.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment