Friday, January 11, 2013

Queen of Harlots w/ Hearts B0019CWO5W

Queen of Harlots w/ Hearts Adult Plus-Size Costume Size 18-20 X-Large - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Really great costume
I have always had a hard time finding pretty costumes for us..um, bigger girls that werent huge flowy things that only made you feel frumpy. This costume ran very close to size- I'm normally a 14 but got the xl (16/18) because I know how costumes run small. I was nervous, but it fits perfectly and it's fun and flattering. If you are apple shaped, you may not like the fit because the bodice is snug...it's more for curvy girls.


Disappointing!
I bought this costume for my wife and it was small on top and seller would not allow return.
Very unhappy with this sale and companies policy, especially on a clothing item.


Fun costume
I wore this costume last year. It is very well made, however, I think the size runs a little small in the top section. If you are busty, you might have to do what I do and put some extra panels along the sides to make it fit so you can breathe. Good quality and a fair price.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment