Not at all like the picture
I bought this costume and was horribly disappointed. It is not at all like the picture and is made very cheaply. I would not recommend this product.
Very Disappointing
I received this costume today and ordered a large as I am a size 10/12. It was supposed to fit a size 12/14. The dress was too big while the corset that fits over the dress was ridiculously small. Even when I un-laced the entire corset (a huge pain, by the way), I still couldn't make it work. I have a really thin waist, so something's not right. Not only that, but the corset was tattered, loops where it laced up were broken, and there were snags and strings hanging off of it. The sleeves only went up to my elbow, and even then they were snug. Overall I'm really disappointed and am returning the costume a.s.a.p.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment